Schmitz Cargobull curtainsider semi-trailers offer you investment security:
- Modular semi-trailer system for application-specific vehicle configuration
- S.CS UNIVERSAL for high flexibility with general cargo transport
- S.CS MEGA with VARIOS TopTechnology and 3,000 mm loading height for
optimal transport efficiency with pallet cages
- Hot galvanised, bolted chassis provide the curtainsider semitrailer with a 10-year warranty against rust-through
- ROTOS premium axle units with complete range of safety equipment
Refrigerated Vehicles Semitrailer
The demands on a modern refrigerated trailer are varied. In this sector, reliable solutions can only be achieved with uncompromising quality and practical innovations. The most important consideration is the long-term profitability of your investment through low TCO (total cost of ownership) and excellent availability. Then there is the highest possible level of security with regard to handling and for the freight itself – including quicker loading and unloading times at the ramp. The result? Value, available, increased efficiency and added revenue for you.
SEMIREMOLQUE FURGÓN SKO
The folding wall versions of our dry and refrigerated goods boxes have one obvious advantage: The high degree of flexibility enables a diverse range of return freights, reducing the number of empty runs and increasing profitability.
Schmitz Cargobull provides you with tipper semi-trailers precisely designed to meet your needs – from the volume-optimised S.KI X-LIGHT to the S.KI HEAVY tipper trailers for the extreme demands of heavy-duty construction work.
You define the specifications, we implement them. With Schmitz Cargobull’s sophisticated and flexible modular system you can combine the body, rear wall, chassis, running gear and additional equipment to configure exactly the tipper trailer that you need. The long-term performance and economy of these tipper trailers is unbeatable.